|Unit||Time of Cancellation from the time of Check-In||Refund Rate|
|As per tariff||More than 07 Days||90 %|
|As per tariff||3 to 7 days||75 %|
|As per tariff||02 to 03 days or 48 – 72 Hours||50%|
|As per tariff||Less than 02 days or 48 Hours||No Refund|
Terms and Conditions
01. Booking is non-transferable.
02. Chhattisgarh Tourism Board reserves the right to cancel advance booking in exceptional cases and unavoidable circumstances.
03. Reservation will be stand cancelled if the tourist fails to avail of the accommodation within 12 hours of his scheduled time of arrival in the unit. Reservation will however, be continued if a tourist is able to inform the Manager of the unit about his late arrival. Late arrival will not allow the tourist from paying the full tariff.
04. In case a tourist shortens the duration of his proposed stay then the advance amount paid for the unoccupied period will not be adjusted. No refund will is admissible.
05. Tariff is subject to change without prior notice.
06. Taxes as applicable will be extra (payable at the unit) and should be deposited by the Manager of concerning unit to the Commercial tax department, if he wants to get any clariﬁcation regarding taxes then he should contact to the A.O. of Chhattisgarh Tourism Board Raipur.
07. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Raipur courts only.
08 Private Catering and self cooking is not allowed at all.
09 Before getting booking Manager should clarify Status of booking from I/c Operations, Head Office Raipur.
10. No booking is to be cancelled for any one. including VIP’s without the written permission of the Managing Director, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Raipur.
11. Booking will be confirmed on the receipt of full payment in advance only, on first come ﬁrst serve basis.
12. All National Parks and Sanctuaries remain closed from July 1“ to 31“ October.
13. All units Check-Out Time : 11.00 am and Check-In Time: 02.00 pm.
14. No amendment will be allowed in case of resevation of accommodation.